The IPC's decision process for the Narrabri gasfield is underway. Make sure you have all the information you need to take part and get involved! Click here for details.
You can also
- Get involved by volunteering or joining a local group
- Sign Our Petition to help the Stop the Narrabri Gas Project
- Make a submission about the Narrabri Gas Project to the Independent Planning Commission
- Donate to support the campaign to protect the North West from coal seam gas
- Come along to an event in your local area
- Attend the Narrabri IPC meeting - (see next page)
- Host a film screening with Q and A - Contact a coordinator for resources
- Divest Santos shares
- Switch to a renewable electricity provider – Energy Australia owns part of the Narrabri Gas Project- tell them why you left.
- Replace gas appliances with electric.